In Redmart we love using Webstorm and Yeoman for AngularJS development.
I find debugging process with chrome developer tools inconvenient. Let's use Webstorm power to make life greater :)
First let's create new Node.js run configuration:
- Name: I called it 'grunt', feel free to choose any name you like.
- Node interpreter: path defauld path on mac is 'usr/local/bin/node'
- Working directory: a place you Gruntfile.js is located.
- Application parameters: a task we want to run. In default configuration is 'serve'.
- I highly recommend you to mark 'single instance' checkbox.
Basically we are going to run 'grunt serve' in Webstorm instead of doing it in console.
Next let's go to 'Browser / Live Edit' tab and specify the url your project runs on.
- 'grunt' will be running grunt
It’s important to 'run' and not to 'debug' 'grunt' configuration